Join One Of Our Book Clubs or Register Your Own!
The Crowded Bookshelf is a big supporter of book clubs. They are a nice reminder that, while the act of reading can be a very solitary activity, sharing stories always brings us together.
Local book clubs with three or more regular members are invited to register with The Crowded Bookshelf and take advantage of the perks below! Virtual and in-person book clubs are eligible to register.
- Save on your book club books: Members of registered book clubs will receive 20% off titles on their reading list. (Does not apply to used books)
- Get your books sooner: The Crowded Bookshelf requests a club's reading list as early as possible (at least one month in advance) so that book will be on hand and ready for members to purchase as soon as possible. We make sure to have multiple copies on hand so there is little to no waiting for your book.
- Receive a discount on a monthly pie subscription for your book club: The Crowded Bookshelf has partnered with local pie maker Renee the Baker to offer book clubs a discounted monthly pie subscription! Book clubs registered with The Crowded Bookshelf will receive 15% off their pie subscription and can enjoy free delivery within Fort Collins city limits. Pies are delivered in a glass pan that is exchanged each month. Vegan pies are also available.
How to Register:
If you are interested in registering your book club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Book club manager's name and contact information
- Book club name and approx. time of monthly meeting (e.g. second Sunday)
- Reading list (with at least one month lead time)
- If you would also like to sign up for a pie subscription
Store Book Clubs