Register Your Book Club!
The Crowded Bookshelf is a big supporter of book clubs. They are a nice reminder that, while the act of reading can be a very solitary activity, sharing stories always brings us together.
If you run or are a member of a book club with three or more regular members, you can register your group with The Crowded Bookshelf and take advantage of the perks below! Virtual and in-person book clubs are eligible to register.
- Save on your book club books: Members of registered book clubs will receive 20% off titles on their reading list. (Does not apply to used books)
- Get your books sooner: The Crowded Bookshelf asks for a club's reading list as early as possible (at least one month in advance) so that they can have titles on hand and ready for members to purchase. We also make sure to have multiple copies on hand so there is little to no waiting for your book.
- Receive a monthly list of recommended reads: Picking new and interesting books for your group to read can be tough. So let us help by offering a few suggestions that have caught our eye!
Sign up for Monthly Book Club Pie Subscription!
Pie is the new wine! The Crowded Bookshelf has partnered with local pie maker Renee the Baker to offer book clubs a discounted monthly pie subscription! Book clubs registered with The Crowded Bookshelf will receive 20% off their pie subscription and can enjoy free delivery within Fort Collins city limits. Nine inch pies (8 slices) and six inch pies (4 slices) are available.
How to Register:
If you are interested in registering your book club, please email email@example.com the following information:
- Book club manager's name and contact information
- Book club name
- Reading list (with at least one month lead time)
- If you would also like to sign up for a pie subscription
See our current Top 10 list of book suggestions below!